Friday, February 27, 2009

a little out of hand

President's Day!  What a great excuse to spend a long weekend at our favorite ski resort - Wolf Creek!!  

There were 9 of us total,  including 2 friends from Austin, Texas (Matt and Patty)!  Thanks for making the trek to our neck of the woods!!  

I am forever amazed at how good the snow is at Wolf Creek.  The mountain greeted us with knee deep fluffy stuff.   Umm... yes, that is Dave in the second picture...


After the mountain and a dip in the hot springs, we had to have dinner at our favorite restaurant in Pagosa - Kip's Grill.  Where I can't seem to order anything besides fish tacos (sooooo good!), and the waiter and bartender have an Irish Car Bomb with the boys. 

Monday we went for a snowshoe... which turned into snowshoe races (and there wasn't even a prize at stake)....  don't ask why, because I still don't know...  but, it was a ton of laughs and some great pictures too :o)  


No comments: