Saturday, April 6, 2013

Welcome Home

As the April snows are falling, and I'm awaiting Dave's return from UHaul with the first of our 3 "u-pack pods" which we will unload today.  This is week 1 in our new home and we are already in love.  The sun shines warmly into our windows every afternoon/evening making me want to spent more time soaking it up than unpacking or cleaning.  Those things will take care of themselves eventually ;o)



I have been trying to bike to work once a week, and so far so good... although I must admit I have yet to bike both ways since I don't have a bike light.  At our new location it will take just under an hour each direction.  I'm still working out the kinks/logistics and i have successfully FORGOTTEN something at home each time (badge, snacks, soap for a shower, etc).   I'm hoping to bike 2 or 3 days each week. These pics are from mid-March, and yes, that's pure ice. Studded tires rock!



3 comments:

Patricia said...

Awesome, congrats on the new house! and on the bike commuting!!! way to go julie! can't wait to see the house this fall!!!

Natalie and Isaac said...

Congrats on your new home!

Jessica said...

Yay for your gorgeous new home! I can't wait to come over to play with you two and the pups! SOON! And love the bike pics.. definitely achieving the new years rezzzz!!! HARD CORE! xoxox