Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Weddings and August Adventures



Dave and I have been thankful to have Ryan and Patricia motivating us to get out and bike more. "Mushroom Valley" (by no means an official name) is a few miles behind our housing area and contains slick rock and hoodoos making a biker's playground. What a gorgeous night for a ride!





Two of my coworkers (The Adcock's) were married in Flagstaff, AZ August 16th and the following weekend we traveled to John and Sarah's BIG DAY in Beverly, MA. I was able to spend the day with my friend Amie at her lake house, go for a great run in the Fells, and spend the rest of the weekend hanging out with Brian and Mimi.




The wedding was great and I was pleasantly surprised at how handsome men could look in kilts! It was sooooo good to see friends we haven't seen in over a year and to support John and Sarah on their special day. (Thanks Charlotte for letting me borrow your FABULOUS dress!)



We arrived back in town just as the Chinle Navajo Fair was setting up for it's festivities.



No comments: